In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Fractal, if you are planning to buy FCL token – You’re in the right place!
The internet today or web 2.0 often takes the users’ privacy for granted. Users are not free to control their privacies when accessing the internet. They need a platform that can help them regain control of their privacy. And that is what Fractal aims to provide.
Fractal is a protocol that will helps users on keeping their privacy while being active online. The platform believes that anyone who uses the internet has the right to receive incentives. Users who buy Fractal (FCL) tokens can benefit from the decentralized identity system. They can use the Fractal Wallet to manage their assets. And use Fractal ID to control the KYC process. Fractal users will only need to do the process once and let the protocol work on the rest.
- Official Site: https://protocol.fractal.id/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fractalprtcl
- Telegram: https://t.me/fractal_protocol
- White Paper: https://medium.com/frctls/private-by-design-building-the-webs-identity-layer-with-fractal-protocol-e5b20527c948
Table of Contents
Fractal (FCL) Features
- Fractal ID: The platform offers the Fractal ID, an all-in-one solution for the users on their KYC and verification issues. Fractal ID is compliant with any bank and government regulation. Users will only need the ID to verify their data and finish their KYC process. Fractal ensures that there won’t be any issues. Their legal team works to have the users’ data stay verified and compliant with the regulators worldwide.
- Fractal Wallet: One of the main differences that set Fractal Wallet apart is the decentralized wallet holds more than just addresses. Users have the option to share the Fractal credentials to the wallet. The wallet is an optional add-on that users can get when they sign up for the Fractal ID. As a browser extension, users can control which platforms and websites that can access the credentials as well.
- Decentralized Identity: Fractal aims to provide verified data without sacrificing users’ privacy. The platform also aims to receive an equilibrium for a free and open web. Fractal uses a decentralized identity to keep the user’s privacy. Using the Fractal Wallet and ID, Fractal users can control which websites and apps that can access their credentials. The platform leverages the zero-knowledge proof and applies partial mitigation to protect users from oversharing their data.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Fractal aka FCL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Fractal (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Fractal as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Fractal. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Fractal currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Fractal
- Store your Fractal to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Fractal, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Fractal:
Kucoin is one of the most solid exchanges in the market right now. They started to operate back in 2017. They take regular payment methods such as wire and bank transfers as well as other cryptocurrencies. They have a presence both in the Google Play Store and the iOSAppStore. Kucoin also offers discount trading fees, as well as significant dividends on half the transactions they do. They have a presence both in the Google Play Store and the iOSAppStore.
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
Sign up to KUCOIN
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FCL/BTC or FCL/ETH or FCL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FCL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Fractal (FCL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Fractal (FCL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
- How to Buy Bifrost (BNC) in 2022: A Simple Guide
- How to Buy Odyssey (OCN) in 2022: A Simple Guide
- How to Buy ZKSwap (ZKS) in 2022: A Simple Guide
- How to Buy EpiK Protocol (EPK) in 2022: A Simple Guide
- How to Buy Cardstack (CARD) in 2022: A Simple Guide
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Fractal (FCL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Fractal. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Fractal (FCL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Fractal (FCL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FCL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Fractal. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Fractal (FCL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FCL/BTCand begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Fractal (FCL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FCL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Fractal (FCL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Fractal right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Fractal (FCL)?
Once you have purchased the Fractal, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Fractal (FCL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FCL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Fractal (FCL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Fractal is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Fractal (FCL) tokens will not only benefit from the Fractal ID and the verification process. They also can control the data they share from the dashboard. Fractal is a protocol that works on keeping the internet open and free. Users can integrate the Fractal API into the apps that they use whenever they need an identity verification. The platform also aims for a fair market to incentivize content creators and break the duopoly on data ownership.
- Pick a brokerage. Before you can participate in any public offerings, you must first select a brokerage. ...
- Decide how many shares you want. ...
- Choose your order type. ...
- Execute your trade.
Twitch cofounder Justin Kan is announcing today that his new blockchain games marketplace Fractal has made it easy for Web3 gamers to sign into cryptocurrency wallets. The new product is called Sign In with Fractal and it functions as a digital cryptocurrency wallet for Web3 gamers.How do I send a FCL token to MetaMask? ›
How to Add the FCL Balance in MetaMask. Users can add their FCL token balance appearing on the Fractal application to their MetaMask wallet. For that, you just need to click on the Balance tab (highlighted in the below screenshot). The application will give you an option – Add FCL to a wallet – that you need to choose.What is a fractal in forex? ›
In Forex, as well as other trading markets, traders use fractals in order to spot various patterns in price movements. A fractal is a five-candle price pattern that is plotted in the candlestick chart. There are two types of fractal indicators: up (bearish) and down (bullish).